Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hip Hip Chin Chin - Today's Go To Song

This post was originally posted on Cynthia's Blog on April 2, 2009.

I never got around to dancing until this afternoon. I still improved my mood by 15%. However if I danced in the morning instead of this afternoon my mood would have been 15% better for the last 5 hrs. How would that have changed my day so far - my creativity, my energy, what I had to say in emails.....?

I first heard today's Go To song on my favorite reality show So You Think You Can Dance. It's called Hip Hip Chin Chin. You can download it by clicking on the iTunes button.Club Des Belugas - Caviar Club - Finest Lounge & Club Styles, Vol. 1 - Hiphip Chinchin

Below is the video from the t.v. show. It's not very good quality. But I think you will get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics