Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Do These Jeans Make My Ass Look Big?

This was the first post to Cynthia's Blog on 3/13/09


First post on my new blog and it's going to be about my ass feeling like it has started to follow a block behind me down the street.

Once again I have put aside my determination to dance each morning for 30 minutes. The result has been that my ass looks big not only in my jeans but in everything else I put on.

I know when I dance every morning...

• everything changes for the better
• my mood consistently improves by 15% to 20% (yes I've charted it)
• no matter what happens, I can say "At least I danced."
• I'm more creative
• I walk with more confidence
• within a week my body feels better

Dancing is fun. It's good for my mood and my body. So what's the resistance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics