Wednesday, August 1, 2012

On My Shazam

I am always looking for new songs to play when dancing around my kitchen. I have the Shazam app on the home screen of my iPhone so I can "tag" music whenever I hear something great. Here is what I have been tagging lately.

1.   Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is - Chicago Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? - The Very Best of Chicago - Only the Beginning
2.   The Here and After - Jun Miyake and Lisa Papineau The Here and After - Stolen from Strangers
3.   Israelites - Desmond Dekker and The Aces Israelites - Reggae Gold
4.   I Got the Feelin - James Brown I Got the Feelin' (Single Version) - Number 1's
5.   The Clapping Song - Shirley Ellis The Clapping Song - Because of Winn-Dixie (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
6.   Baka Play Baka - Baka Beyond/Martin C Baka Play Baka - Spirit of the Forest
7.   Salty Air - Bitter:Sweet Salty Air (Fort Knox Five Remix) - The Remix Game
8.   My Sharona - The Knack My Sharona - Get the Knack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics