Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dancing in My Kitchen Changed My Life

Dancing in my kitchen and around the house changes...
My body
My energy
My attitude
My outlook on life
My mood
How I feel about myself
How I relate to others
My problems
How I look
How I walk
How I think
How I create
What I dream about
How I feel about aging
How I age
My life!

I danced today in my kitchen
When - Afternoon
How long - for 30 minutes
Mood Before - 5.5
Mood After - 7.5
Go To Song - Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Joshua Ledet Crazy Little Thing Called Love (American Idol Performance) - Single - Joshua Ledet

1 comment:

  1. Isn’t it amazing how simply dancing can change a day in our life? I’m glad you found dancing as a great way to brighten up your day and change your mood. Just continue dancing, and you will continue to find deeper meaning in your life.

    >Henry Gay

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics