Friday, August 10, 2012

Dancing to Creedence Clearwater Revival

Sheila and I have been discussing how much we both like dancing to Creedence Clearwater Revival (see below).

Some of my favorite Creedence songs to dance to around the house are...

Proud Mary Proud Mary - Chronicle: 20 Greatest Hits Okay nobody sings Proud Mary like Tina Turner, but this is a close second.
Susie Q Susie Q - Chronicle: 20 Greatest Hits
Born on the Bayou Born On the Bayou - Chronicle, Vol. 2: Twenty Great CCR Classics (Remastered) This one is probably my all time favorite.
I Put a Spell on You I Put a Spell On You - Chronicle: 20 Greatest Hits Just so darn sexy!
Fortunate Son Fortunate Son - Chronicle: 20 Greatest Hits
Down on the Corner Down On the Corner - Chronicle: 20 Greatest Hits Always makes me smile
Bad Moon Rising Bad Moon Rising - Chronicle: 20 Greatest Hits

Are you a Creedence fan? What's your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I think I love Proud Mary and I Put a Spell on You. It reminds me of summer nights in California with my cousin and friends. Singing and dancing until the parental units shut us down.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics